Monday, February 4, 2008

On the Road Again

Signs you have been traveling too much:

You wake up in Cleveland, drive (ride) to Cincinnati, drive to Dayton, fly to Newark, drive to New Brunswick then sleep.

Tomorrow I head back up to Toronto for a couple of days. By Toronto I mean the airport since my hotel and the plant are within 5 mins of the airport.

The worst part of traveling is knowing that Rachel and Lucy sleep better when I am not in the bed turning every 5 mins.

I know my Mom tracks my flights from home so I found a few more helpful links.

This one shows a map of turbulence reports:
Turbulence

This one tracks something a little more important:
Boo

Hopefully this will be the only trip in Feb.
Good news is I am Silver Medallion again which means... almost nothing.
I am an Emerald member with National rental car which feels like stealing. Sometimes I try to go to the counter but all they want me to do is hop in any car I want and start driving to the check out. I liked my Mazda 3 but my Impala was roomy.

"It's looking pretty good right now" that next week will be my first full week in the office in 2008.

4 comments:

Martha said...

silver medallion gets you unlimited free upgrades to first class. REALLY nice when you're traveling 2500 miles. :) Plus bonus miles with your free upgrade. I always appreciated it, and miss it now that I don't have that status at the moment.

Dale said...

I feel for ya man, lots travel sucks!

Anonymous said...

i miss you already.

uh, um... i'm writing this from the MIDDLE of the bed.

Martha said...

I LOVED traveling and miss it with my current job (oh, there's potential...but not like I had before).