Friday, November 27, 2009

Sir Benson


I have a cat, his name is Benson and he's actually proof reading this blog over my shoulder.
Last month, a lost cat followed Lucy and I home from our walk. He ended up living in the garage for a week while I traveled to Toronto. When I got home, he was gone but 3 other neighborhood cats were using the garage as a late night waffle house.
I had never really thought about having a cat, but I missed that cat after he was gone. I had told Molly that I would like to find an orange cat and she found one that had been rescued. So on the night of our softball party, I bought a cat.
The top picture his him on top of my birthday present from Mike, Jen and the girls. Note his orange mustache.

Benson loves the sink while I brush my teeth in the morning:

He loves to watch Lucy when she goes outside:


He loves to knead everyone including Lucy, and his greatest accomplishment so far is climbing half way up the stone fireplace in front of everyone before falling.
I told you he was proof reading this:

4 comments:

Tom said...

Benson is a great cat - his "kneading" is more like a massage!

Dale said...

Aw how cute... Tom names his cat after the Patriot QB, you name yours after the Bengal RB...

(sorry so good had to say it again)

Meghan said...

Beautiful BENSON!

Karen said...

love the last pic!