Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Auto Salon in Sharonville

I love my car. I wouldn't even know where to look for a new car if mine was stolen. My plan is to keep my car for at least 10 years (I'm over 4 now).
With softball and the winter my car was pretty dirty.
I had seen this detailing shop in downtown Sharonville (near Blue Goose) and thought about going for years. This weekend the weather was so nice I cleaned everything out of my car and made an appointment to have my car detailed.
I couldn't be happier with the results, my car hasn't looked this good since I bought it. The guy who owned the shop was really nice too. He called me during the day to let me know it was taking longer than he planned due to other deliveries. He even called me at home after because he forgot to tell me he put my XM radio in the globe box and didn't want me to think that he lost it.
If you need your car done, I highly recommend this place.

2 comments:

Dale said...

Awesome... need to make sure places with good customer service get rewarded! My car is as clean as it's gonna be for a while, but at some point I might give it a shot!

Karen said...

oh yes - the luxury of having someone else clean your car. That's why i keep jim around. :)