Monday, November 22, 2010

Dewey Readmore Books

I was starting to think about how my hobbies have changed over time.
Now, I read a lot more and almost never play any video games. I probably stopped around Play Station 2 and Guitar Hero (aside from beating Tom in Wii Tennis over the Holidays).
Karen's parents got me a Barnes and Noble gift certificate for my birthday.
I do enjoy reading, but I spend a lot of time in the car so I like books on CD too. I did see a tempting book on 1,000 games to play before you die. I used the gift certificate to buy a book on CD Dewey Readmore Books

Dewey Readmore Books (aka Dewey) (November 1987-November 29, 2006) was the library cat at the Spencer Public Library in Spencer, Iowa, United States. Due to his lovable, comforting personality, Dewey became famous across the world, and his story, which was first published in 2008, has become a best-selling book.

When I got home, Benson got jealous and tried to help out with my books.

No comments: