Friday, December 15, 2006

Last Working Friday of 2006



I can't help but think I'd blog more often if it wasn't such a pain to login to this thing.

I am done with Fridays (maybe even Thurs and Wed) for 2006.

The only plan for tonight is to watch UMass in the Football Div 1-AA National Championship game. Rachel isn't feeling well and may go to bed early so I may have to wake her up later to tell her who won the game.

It is weird to hear the announcers say that it has been 8 years since UMass was last in the Championship, considering I was at that game and it doesn't feel like that long ago (they won and I still wear the t-shirts).

I'm upstairs in the Man Cave / Workout room (depending on the user) which isn't a bad deal now that we have a couch and chair up here to sit on. I have 2 pans of brownies and a Lucy laying next to me. Should be a relaxing night.

*Touchdown UMass*

5 comments:

Karen said...

wait a minute, you have a tray of brownies in the workout room. isnt' that a sin?

Martha said...

Dude, not only do you have brownies in a workout room, you also have a couch and TV????

Dave said...

Like I said it's a Man Cave when I am in there

Anonymous said...

The brownies were NOT in the workout room. They were in the kitchen.

Martha said...

That's good....make him get up and walk to get the brownies as opposed to reaching over. :) Gotta get SOME proper use out of the workout room.