Monday, April 30, 2007

I was Tagged!

I was tagged!!!

So Karen has decided to tag me, which means I have to follow the rules.

The rules: each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves.
People who are tagged need to blog about their seven things and post
the rules as well . At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7
people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a
comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

1. When I was young, I had an irrational fear of bees and fire.

2. I am OCD about making sure I lock my doors. And I unplug anything that is not in use. Rachel's family calls me 'Safety Dave'.

3. I have some form of night terrors that recently involve making sure the
dog is breathing in the middle of the night. In the apartment I would
try to keep the ceiling fan from falling on Rachel.

4. Years later, I still have monthly dreams about sleeping through an exam in
school (last night). There has to be something wrong with our education
system when the fear of failing haunts you this long after graduating.

5. I was in the bathroom during the Janet Jackson Super Bowl half time show. Missed all of it.

6. I love board games! The more involved and time consuming the better. Risk, Monopoly, Axis & Allies, Cashflow, Hotels, Trump (the game), etc. I usually want to play again as soon as the 6 hour long game ends. Good thing they make computer games out of most of these.

7. I don't know 7 additional bloggers to 'tag'

I'll have to tag Rachel, Ken, Lucy, Missy...

6 comments:

Karen said...

I am totally with you on the breathing thing. My kids will be annoyed with me when i check on them all the time. I know it makes no sense that they'd stop breathing just because i'm not there to witness it, but i can't help it!

Anonymous said...

ha, ha for you... i don't have a blog, so i can't be tagged!

Martha said...

ahh, but Rachel, you have a BLOG WITHIN A BLOG. ;)

Anonymous said...

yes, yes, i do. okay. i've been dying to post my 7 things anyway, so i'll get to it.

Anonymous said...

1. i have boundless, endless amounts of energy, and i don't really know where i got this. however, when i am home, i like everything to be peaceful and calm--no tv, no music, just me and a book. further, when i'm around people i don't like i tend to extremely quiet.

2. nature vs. nurture? i totally believe in nature.

3. i have an awful temper, a quick tongue, and i hold a grudge like a champ. cross me once and we will never be friends again. want to know what i'm mad about? i will definitely tell you.

4. i am a very touchy-feely person. if i like you, i will touch you. if i love you, i will hold your hand, hug you, etc. this drives my mother crazy! she's always saying, "let go of me" or "get off of me!" once she even said, "what's wrong with you?! are you gay for me?" this still makes me fall over in hysterics.

5. i am obsessed with the quaker religion. i've wanted to be one since i was about 15, and i'm gonna do it. for real. let your life speak.

6. i am eerily, freakishly perceptive. sometimes this makes dave really uneasy.

7. i cannot relax in a messy room. everything in my life needs to be organized, clean, and in order. my motto: everything has a place and everything in its place. dave has actually told me that one of my greatest talents is my ability to organize "crap." thanks, darling.

Martha said...

Nice, thanks for sharing, Rachel! I like it!
I like #4...I'm the same...however, to people I am close to. I don't like it when people I just met/don't know well give me hugs or touch my arm or back, etc.