Monday, November 20, 2006

At least my cable is costing me less...

Mark this down - Show Me The Money - Worst TV show of the year.
I have no idea why they keep saying this wed is the premiere, I have already seen the show.
Maybe they were just testing it on CNBC. I have no clue how this ever got past the bullshit test in any boardroom. If you haven't seen I won't even try to explain a minute of it, you'll just have to watch for yourself.
I do enjoy Deal or No Deal and it took me awhile to get used to Howie Mandel. It is very simple so it is fun to see people's risk reward tolerance. I always route for them up to a point but once they keep going beyond a rational point they are on their own.

Most useful site of the week - whattorent.com

1 comment:

Karen said...

deal or no deal seems silly to me. You came in with nothing so why not go all the way? you have nothing to lose and you've already gained TV exposure and a fun trip!